In honor of Earth Day today, I wanted to share some benifits of excerciings outside in nature
1. Fresh air energizes your body.
2. Greenscapes make you feel happier and less stressed.
3. Nature is full of sensory stimulation.You have more to look at while you are exercising which helps you work for longer.
4. Exercising outdoors puts more demands on your body and burns more calories. The uneven landscapes - small bumps, holes, ups and dows - all add an extra challenge to your workout.
5. Sun exposure increases vitamin D levels ensuring healthy bones and teeth and is also associated with lowering blood pressure.
6 It’s FREE! No membership required!